The Everest platform features support of 6Gbps interface speeds, high transactional performance that is optimized for compressed files, and maximum capacities up to 1TB.
"The new Indilinx Everest platform is a complete customizable solution that delivers superior storage performance, features, and capabilities designed to exceed the needs of the most demanding SSD applications," said Bumsoo Kim, President of Indilinx. "Combining a 6Gbps SATA Revision 3.0 host interface, a dual-core CPU, and support for the latest, most advanced NAND Flash memory technology available, Everest offers SSD manufacturers unparallel flexibility in optimizing their designs for both performance and cost."
The new Indilinx Everest platform includes:
- SATA Revision 3.0 - Supports 6Gbps, 3Gbps, and 1.5Gbps interface speeds
- Dual Core ARM CPU
- 1TB Maximum Capacity
- High Sequential Speeds
- High Transactional Performance - Optimized for 4K to 16K Compressed Files
- Up to 8 Channels of ONFI 2.0/Toggle 1.0 Flash at up to 200MT/s with up to 16-way Interleaving
- Advanced BCH ECC engine - over 70 bits per defined sector
- 400MHz DDR3 DRAM Cache Interface with Support for up to 512MB
- Proprietary Ndurance Technology
- Enhanced Power Fail Protection
- Supports up to 1xnm Node NAND Flash with 1, 2, or 3 bits per cell
- Efficient NAND Flash Management - Dynamic and Static Wear-Leveling, and Background Garbage Collection.
- Boot Time Reduction Optimizations - Collaborative Platform Development
- NCQ Support up to 32 Queue Depth
- End-to-End Data Protection
- TRIM Support
- Numerous Over-Provisioning Options
- Industry Standard SMART Reporting