The SSDNow V+200 SSDs are the performance upgrade solution for the performance minded yet cost-conscious business or home user.
They features the second-generation high-speed SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) SandForce SF-2281 processor and sequential read and write speeds of up to 535MB/s and 480MB/s. The SSDNow V+200 enables fast system start-up, rapid data access and speedy copying of large files such as videos, presentations and graphics illustrations.
The SSDNow V+200 is available in 60GB, 90GB, 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities as either a stand-alone drive or as an upgrade kit. Upgrade kits include cables, brackets, cloning software and HDD enclosure - everything the business or home user needs to get started.
Kingston SSDs are backed by a three-year warranty and 24/7 live technical support.
SSDNow V+200 Features and Specs:
- Multiple Capacities: the right capacity to meet your storage standards
- Endurance: Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass Technology
- Dependable: RAISE for advanced data reliability
- Secure: Self-encrypting drive technology
- Durable: DuraWrite optimizes writes to extend endurance
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s), SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s), SATA Rev. 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)
- Capacities: 60GB, 90GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB
- Sequential reads: SATA Rev. 3.0: 535MB/s; SATA Rev. 2.0: 280MB/s
- Sequential writes: SATA Rev. 3.0: 60GB - 460MB/s; All Others - 480MB/s; SATA Rev. 2.0: 260MB/s
- Sustained Random 4k Read/Write: 60GB - 12,000/47,000 IOPS; 90GB - 20,000/47,000 IOPS; 120GB - 20,000/44,000 IOPS; 240GB - 36,000/43,000 IOPS; 480GB - 43,000/30,000 IOPS
- Max Random 4k Read/Write: 60GB - 85,000/60,000 IOPS; 90GB - 85,000/57,000 IOPS; 120GB - 85,000/55,000 IOPS; 240GB - 85,000/43,000 IOPS; 480GB - 75,000/34,000 IOPS
- Power Consumption: 0.565 W (TYP) Idle / 1.795 W (TYP) Read / 2.065 W (TYP) Write
- Storage Temperatures: -40 C to 85 C
- Operating Temperatures: 0 C to 70 C
- Weight: 115g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G
- MTBF: 1,000,000 Hrs
- Warranty/Support: three-year warranty with 24/7 support
Part Number Capacity and Features MSRP
SVP200S3/60G 60GB 2.5 SATA SSD (stand-alone drive) $ 140.00
SVP200S3/90G 90GB 2.5 SATA SSD (stand-alone drive) $ 196.00
SVP200S3/120G 120GB 2.5 SATA SSD (stand-alone drive) $ 245.00
SVP200S3/240G 240GB 2.5 SATA SSD (stand-alone drive) $ 479.00
SVP200S3/480G 480GB 2.5 SATA SSD (stand-alone drive) $ 970.00
SVP200S3B/60G 60GB 2.5 SATA SSD (upgrade bundle kit) $ 156.00
SVP200S3B/90G 90GB 2.5 SATA SSD (upgrade bundle kit) $ 211.00
SVP200S3B/120G 120GB 2.5 SATA SSD (upgrade bundle kit) $ 260.00
SVP200S3B/240G 240GB 2.5 SATA SSD (upgrade bundle kit) $ 494.00
SVP200S3B/480G 480GB 2.5 SATA SSD (upgrade bundle kit) $ 985.00" -via storagenewsletter.com