Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Product Announcement: Power Bracket for MB559US, MB664US, and MB452MK

Here at ICY DOCK we are always striving to make life easier for you when it comes to your data storage needs. We have taken your many suggestions into consideration and have come up with a solution that will make storage with our enclosures easier. It is our pleasure to present to you the new “hybrid” power and eSATA bracket.

Here are a few of the highlights:
  • It’s compatible with ICY DOCK MB559US, MB664US, and MB452MK.
  • The drive turns on & off with the computer.
  • No power adapter required.

More details here:
“Hybrid” power bracket

Available In Stores NOW!

2 comments:

  1. I wish it came with the enclosure. I found it at NewEgg but the price is high and shipping is ridiculous. Still, I'm impressed that it is available at all. Thank you for the option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is unfortunate that the cable isn't long enough to reach my Sata connections on my Mac Pro (because each Mac pro has an extra two ports on the motherboard)

    I guess the only other option is to go buy something that does work from newertech.
    http://www.newertech.com/products/esata_cable.php

    I was bummed.. its so close..

    ReplyDelete